The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user’s computer or other device by the user’s web browser. Default cookies parameters allow only the server that created them to read information contained therein. Source: www.en.wikipedia.org
Cookies are used to:
- obtaining anonymous information showing user’s behavior on the website pages
- adjusting the website to users’ preferences
- making it easier for users to navigate and use the website
Due to the type, we give you the ability to manage cookies in categories:
- functional – necessary for proper website operation
- statistical – used to analyze website statistics
- marketing- used to track user behavior on websites
Cookies are also used by cooperating entities:
You can manage cookies in the footer of page by clicking „cookies settings” at bottom of page.
We use „permanent” and „session” cookies. „Permanent” cookies remain in the browser until they are deleted by user or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of cookies. „Session” cookies remain in the browser until turning it off or logging out of the website on which they were placed.
In all modern browsers there is possibility to enable or disable the cookies mechanism. If user does not agree to download the cookies the settings of browser can be changed. Information about changing cookies settings is available on websites provided below:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20i%20wy%C5%82%C4%85czanie%20obs%C5%82ugi%20ciasteczek
- EDGE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/microsoft-edge/usuwanie-plik%C3%B3w-cookie-w-przegl%C4%85darce-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042